Lanter aims to take the frustration and complexity out of the day-to-day use of technology for your business. We take a proactive approach to addressing technology issues before they adversely affect productivity.
Who are we?
To put it simply, we are an IT Support company that cares. Our proven support strategies ensure your technology operates seamlessly, allowing you to focus on running your business and delivering the best value to your customers.
We believe inclusivity –
Reduce complexity where possible (Efficient)
Always available to help
We are always there to help (Reliable)
Why Choose Us?
- We take responsibility and fix things properly – no band-aid solutions here – and we priorities fixing things quickly. Statistics from our phone system show that in 2020 we answered 99.95% of support calls before going to voicemail.
- We spend a large portion of our time on things that other IT companies often won’t touch, and we don’t give up until we find an acceptable solution. We work through issues with 3rd party software companies; we assist users with difficult tasks, and we help as much as we can with printers, AV and software that is not familiar to us. This is all part of our service to ensure every aspect of your technology setup is running smoothly.
- We understand the importance of security for your business and sensitive data. We never stop working on your security – constantly monitoring and changing our approach to protect from the latest threats, hackers and security risks.
- We look to the future – plan, develop, pursue and routinely review plans for your technology to ensure we are always working towards the best possible technology solution for you and your team.
- We believe in optimising time as much as possible – why waste time on tasks that can be done automatically? We work towards automating whatever we can both internally, and for our clients. The result is more time spent on improving and growing your business and technology, and less time wasted on repetitive tasks.
With over 20 years’ experience in the IT industry, Rob’s focus over the last eight years has been on providing technical direction to small and medium businesses nationally to ensure technology provides a competitive advantage. Rob has a passion for customer service and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction every time. Rob has a broad range of technical experience along with certifications across several technology vendors such as Microsoft, Citrix, Cisco, VMware and NetApp.
Also with over 20 years of experience in the IT industry, Andrew has held technical leadership roles in both smaller businesses, and large environments of over 3000 users. A keen interest in business has also led Andrew to complete an MBA with a view to better understand customer needs and to design technology solutions that align more closely with business goals. Andrew has certifications across a number of technology vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco and VMware, along with ITIL certification focusing on IT service delivery.
Technical Account Manager
Service Desk Manager
Technical Account Manager
Senior Systems Engineer
Service Desk Specialist
Senior Security & Systems Engineer
Customer Service Specialist
Interested in a role with Lanter?
Click here to contact us